- Is the shape of a London taxi a valid registered trade mark?
- Three years term of trademark disuse lasts regardless of trademark ownership
- Kitekat v MrCat – EU registered trademark is not protected in Russia
- Hennessy requested 5 mln Roubles compensation for trademark infringement
- The use of word “Origami” in its literal meaning is not a trademark infringement
- The sale of affiliated companies can trigger conflict linked to “common” brand
- The Russian court awarded 3.7 billion Roubles for trademark infringement, but there is no winner
- Verb use does not automatically constitute generic use