- Is the shape of a London taxi a valid registered trade mark?
- Kitekat v MrCat – EU registered trademark is not protected in Russia
- The use of word “Origami” in its literal meaning is not a trademark infringement
- The Russian court awarded 3.7 billion Roubles for trademark infringement, but there is no winner
- Verb use does not automatically constitute generic use
- Popular Russian “Ural dumplings” lost their trademark in court
- Don’t confuse unauthorised copying with trademark infringement
- New amendments in Russian law for owners and holders of trademarks