- Is the shape of a London taxi a valid registered trade mark?
- Verb use does not automatically constitute generic use
- Popular Russian “Ural dumplings” lost their trademark in court
- Don’t confuse unauthorised copying with trademark infringement
- New amendments in Russian law for owners and holders of trademarks
- Think twice before to adopt someone’s idea
- Blossom pie design is functional and therefore ineligible for trademark protection
- The stronger trademark is, the better for its protection